Live Well, Eat Well, Be Pure
Cart 0
Organic Coconut sugar (500g)
$5.00 $10.00
or 6 weekly interest-free payments of $0.83 Laybuy What's this?

Our Coconut Sugar is made with minimal processing. The Sugar is derived from the flower  of organically grown coconut palm trees, it is the  evaporated nectar from the flower. So you can be assured all the goodness inherent to the coconut flower is preserved.

Coconut sugar makes the perfect alternative to refined sugar, it has a sweet-Malty taste similar to brown sugar.

Some benefits of coconut sugar

1. a much more natural product that standard refined sugar.

2 . Contains electrolytes which are essential for regulating your body's water content.

3. Low GI, Regular table sugar has a GI of 65 , coconut sugar has 35. This is similar to the GI of sugar found in fruit.

4. Minerals - Iron, Zinc and calcium

5. Inulin is a type of dietary fiber that helps keep your gut healthy, prevent colon cancer, and balance your blood sugar.

6. Less sucrose - coconut sugar only contains about 75 percent sucrose. The other 25 percent is composed of nutrients, fiber, and other “good stuff.”

 


Share this Product


More from this collection