Reap the benefits of copper while drinking in style with your Purely Natural Pure Copper drink bottle.
- Smooth Shiny Finish
- Leakproof Lid
- Designed in NZ
- Made in India
- 100% Pure Copper
Benefits of Using Copper Water Bottle:
- Helps the digestive system perform better: Copper has the properties that stimulate peristalsis, kill harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation within the stomach. It helps to cleanse and detox the stomach, regulate the working of the liver and kidneys. It also helps with the proper elimination of waste and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Aids in weight loss: Copper helps the body to break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently, thereby helping you to lose weight.
- Helps heal wounds faster: Copper has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties which helps to heal wounds more quickly.
- Slows down aging: Copper is known to have anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, and it fights off free radicals. It also helps with the production of new and healthy skin cells. It also helps Skin health through active melanin production.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health: Copper can help regulate blood pressure, heart rate and helps to lower cholesterol.
- Can help fight cancer: Copper complexes have a considerable anti-cancer effect to help fight against cancer.
- Regulates the working of the thyroid gland: Copper is one of an essential trace of minerals the thyroid gland needs and drinking water from a copper bottle may help regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Beats arthritis and inflamed joints: Its anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve aches and pains.
- Stimulates your Brain:
Our brain works by transmitting impulses (or orders) from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath that acts as a sort of conductive agent – helping the flow of impulses. How does copper figure here, you ask? Well, copper helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that, copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures), that do a world of good for your brain
- Clean your bottle before 1st use by squeezing a little lemon into bottle + salt and hot water. Leave for 20 mins, then swoosh around and rinse out with tap water 2-3 times.
- Clean once a week as per above with Lemon and Salt
- Fill the vessel 3-6 hours (8 hours maximum) before consuming the water.
- Take 2-3 big sips a day, Morning, Afternoon, Evening. That is all you need.
- Have a four-week break every three months so that you don’t overdo it.
There are several health benefits of drinking water in a copper water bottle. However please be aware of the following cautions as well.
- Do not store water in the copper water bottle for more than 12 hours.
- Do not use the copper water bottle for lemon-based drinks. Use it only for pure water at room temperature.
- Our body does not innately utilise copper. That is why too much of the metal can be detrimental. According to the FDA, about 12 mg/day is more than sufficient for the body to use without causing any harm. So, don't overdo it. Drinking water 2-3 times in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
The information given is entirely educational purpose only. Usage and application of the copper water bottle is solely the responsibility of the buyer. Make sure to check with healthcare provider before using it for any health concerns. The information is not intended as a prescription, prognosis, or diagnosis of any diseases of illness, and should not be used as a replacement for any medical treatment. The seller(Purely Natural NZ) does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of health due to the use of the copper water bottle. If you have questions about the copper bottle usage, you need to check with your healthcare provider.