Lemony oven roasted Egg Plant staked with roasted Cauliflower, Radish and greens with a Lemony Yogurt dressing
1x medium Egg Plant sliced
1 cup Cauliflower florets
2x baby Radish (optional)
1/2 Red Onion
1 cup Kale
1 Bok choy
1/4 cup Coconut Yogurt
- Preheat oven 200
- Lay out veges to be baked sprinkle both side with macadamia oil , salt , pepper and squeeze of lemon juice
- Place in oven bake about 10mins then turn.
- While veges baking, cook greens , heat pan add oil and onion
- Once onion translucent add greens.
- Make yogurt dressing add a big squeeze of lemon juice and some rind along with a pinch of salt to the yogurt . Mix well.
- Once veges baked to your liking remove from oven.
- Place eggplant on bottom and stack with cauliflower, radish then top with greens.
- Finish with yogurt and sprinkle lemon rind.