1x Packet Hunter Gatherer Gourmet chocolate baking mix
2 tbsp. Ayam coconut cream
2 eggs (room temperature).
2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
½ cup of fresh as freeze dried cherries (chopped)
¼ cup water
- Beat egg and coconut cream
- Mix into dry baking mix, along with coconut oil and water.
- Fold in freeze dried cherries and pour into a greased cake slice tin.
- Cover with parchment paper and Bake 160c 20-25 mins, or until skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let sit in trey for 5 minutes. Turn out on chopping board and sprinkle over freshly grated coconut.
Be careful not to over bake, a little under will give you a chocolate cakey fudge slice.Serve warm or room temperature.
Store left overs in airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days.
*optional you can also add in ½ cup of freshly grated coconut into the mix, I did this and it was yummy.