These are so easy and only require 3 ingredients. You can mix it up and add whatever you like, mine is just simple but sometimes I will add salmon or some kind of leftover meat like chicken to give it that extra added protein hit.
Great way to get a good morning breakfast hit especially for those rushed mornings when you just don't have time.
3 simple ingredients
3x small red kumara (peeled, chopped in half, and cooked)
6 large Eggs
1/4 Red Onion
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Parsley or Corriander
Paprika, Cumin or any spice mix
Chopped and cooked meat (Bacon, Chicken, Beef, Lamb)
1. Heat oven 200c
2. Gresse 6x tin muffin treys.
3. Press the 6 kumara halves into each muffin case. Make sure it goes up the edge of the tin.
4. Place in oven and bake the cases for 20mins.
5. Turn oven down to 180c and remove the cases.
6. Crack an egg in each case and top with the sliced onion, coriander and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7.Bake in the oven until the egg white is cooked through (Yolk can still be slightly runny if that's what you like)
8. Store in fridge for up to 1 week, to re-heat just pop in the microwave for 30 seconds or eat cold if you prefer.
Set some time aside and make these tomorrow ready for your week ahead!